From: "Dennis Wright" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Identifying R1b clusters
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 09:54:27 +1000

Great work Joe.
What is the 'Irish Sea Modal'? Do you have a group of Ysearch IDs we can
look at?
I would also like to see which 'Irish Type III' you have collected. As Ken
writes, many people are not uploading to ysearch, and I for one am trying to
encourage all from my cluster to do so.

Dennis Wright
R1b1c* Irish Type III
Ysearch 6PWCD