From: Didier Vernade <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] R1b1c7 as a calibration tool
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 10:24:42 +0200

Sorry about the unconvenience of .ODS files. The problem with the .pdf file is
that it comes in several pages and the reading is complicated. I
produced .xhtml files that should open with your favorite browser. The links
are :

For R1b1c7 pdf
For R1b1c7 xhtml
For R1b1c6 xhtml
For R1b1c10 .ods
For R1b1c10 xhtml
For R1b1c9 xhtml

If you really can't download it I can send it to you as an attach file. Pass
it on.

(Remenber that in all cases I didn't use 464 and CDY, even if I "colored"

> Didier,
> Please convert the .ODS to .PDF as most of us (such as myself) probably do
>not have the application that can open .ODS files.
> Arch

This thread: