From: "Elizabeth O'Donoghue" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] R1b1c7 as a calibration tool - Critique ?
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 12:28:43 +0100

Bob, et al. I'm glad the development of your table is on-list. The premise
is a good one, in theory. I think you/we will benefit from input,
particularly from our most learned colleagues.

IMHO, as I pointed out, I do feel the '1700' benchmark is rather wobbly.
Perhaps if you consider a number closer to the posted TMRCA dates for both
the NWIMH and the Irish Type III and work on those two numbers for
comparison, you might get some interesting figures? Just a thought.

Elizabeth

This thread: