Subject: Re: [DNA] Surnames Projects - June 30, 2007 - Part 2 of 3
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 09:34:00 EDT

I am wondering if we do not define the term "goal" to broadly. Like
genealogy the work of a DNA surname project is never really completed. Maybe what
each surname project needs is a "mission statement" followed by more short range
goals.

In a message dated 7/8/2007 8:25:27 A.M. Central Daylight Time,