From: Bonnie Schrack <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Upstream I1b* clade strange doubling
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 18:48:59 -0400

> I don't know where 413a,b is? I can never find my map of the y chromosome
> when i want it; and I think that is because I have never found a map of the
> y that I really liked.

It's on P8, the only marker shown there.

> Bonnie, is the Y chromosome map you are using for reference available
> online
> somewhere? The one I have does not include all the DYS you mention.
Yes, it's available online, and I've posted the link before, I think, or
someone has. But I don't have it handy now. The version Thomas Krahn
has posted is in an unusual format; the thing is to find the pdf
version. It's on someone's website. The map is part of Thomas'
presentation at the last FTDNA conference.

Bonnie

This thread: