From: "Arch Yeomans" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] The Sea Peoples
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 00:05:48 -0700

Wow, that is strange stuff. Anyway, I believe the "Sea Peoples" are
mysterious people who came from the Black sea, and not the
Mediterranean. they destroyed the Hittite empire around 1200 BCE,
wreaked havoc on the Greeks, and then did quite a number on the
Egyptians (maybe not according to the Egyptians; but the truth is
there are no ancient Egyptians to prove they were the victors of
battle). it makes sense they destroyed the Hittites and to do so, the
capital and the center of the Hittite population was closest to the
Black Sea. I sincerely doubt that any tribe from Italy, Sardinia,
Sicily, Corsica, Iberia, Tuscany, etc. were involved with the "Sea
Peoples".