From: Bonnie Schrack <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] The Sea Peoples
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 13:39:52 -0400

Al,

Regarding the link, I'm sorry, there was no link, but Gioello wrote:
> You can easily download it from Wikipaedia ?The Sea Peoples [at the bottom].
That's what I did.

I had heard previously of the hypothesis that Sardinians and other
Mediterreanean peoples were a part of the Sea Peoples. I hadn't been
following this topic until just now, but I'll see if I can find some
other references when I get a chance. Meanwhile, I recommend to Mike
Maddi and others who may have a strong interest in Sicilian history that
they take a look at this study.

Bonnie

This thread: