From: Gioiello Tognoni <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] The Sea Peoples
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 19:39:33 +0200

Dear Aburto,
during 13th century BCE Phoenicians (and Jews) probably didn’t exist like peoples, but there were the Cananites. These peoples arose thank to the Sea Peoples, who destroied the Great Empires who dominated the world of that time: Egyptians and Hittites. But the studies on Ugarit (a city of semitic language in North Syria) are enlightening the origins of the Jews too, and of the Bible. Don’t think to Abraham and 20th century BCE!
The Phoenicians of Carthago were annihilated by Romans (to-day they don’t exist Phoenician genes in North Africa). About the Maltese genes we shall see. I have a match with a Christian Lebanese, but, being probably a discendent of the See Peoples (the Etruscans), I am not a “Semite”.
Recuerda que tu propio idioma es Latin and Mexican genes are largely from Spain and that indios ( Hg Q) are close to Hg R of Western Europe.
Cordiali saluti Gioiello Tognoni del Badia, Y search KV7Y2

Aburto Wrote: > I am about 1/3 of the way through the book and I find that it is very > "technical" but still giving an apparent complete summary of works on > the "People of the Sea". What I find strange though is his apparent lack > of knowledge of the ancient Phoenician People! They were "all over" the > Med during the time of the Egyptians. > -------------------------------> To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to with the word 'unsubscribe' without the quotes in the subject and the body of the message
Cinema, Tv, Gossip e Oroscopo… Tutto su MSN Intrattenimento!
http://intrattenimento.it.msn.com/

This thread: