From: ellen Levy <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Phoenician people and their HLA-B antigen
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 11:09:02 -0700 (PDT)

Milos:

What does "Semitized" mean exactly? "Semitic", in my
understanding, is a language family, not a people.

And how exactly has it been determined that
Phoenicians as a people did not have haplogroup J, as
you assert (or at least that how I interpreted your
statement, though I may have deciphered it
incorrectly)?

I'm afraid I have no idea what "semitized from father
lineage from HG-E" means.

Ellen Coffman