From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] I1a and England
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 17:35:05 -0600

Rebekah, I'm totally lost. What are you doing? Do you have a list of I1a
haplotypes with the places of origin in England given, and you are placing
these on a map? And you are finding that hardly any of them come from large
segments of eastern England?

That would be interesting. At the very least it could indicate some strange
bias as to who joins your list of I1a --- which is perhaps the I1a project?

>From Capelli studies and predecessors, the eastern regions of England seemed
to show I1a at a higher frequency than western England, Wales, Scotland, or
Ireland.

On the other hand, astrophysicists and astronomers recently found a bubble
in the universe apparently empty of ordinary matter as well as dark matter.
It's a billion light years in diameter. Could this be related to the
"whole" in eastern England?

Ken