From: "Elizabeth O'Donoghue" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Younger Dryas and R1b1c
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 09:59:09 +0100

Vince, I recently picked up Oppenheimer's 'The Origins of the British'.
Aside from the discussion of DNA, he does discuss the LGM and the Younger
Dryas at some length in relation to his interpretation of the movement of
his various groups out of the refrugiums. With his extensive footnotes and
the sources he quotes, you might find something there that would be helpful
as well.

Elizabeth