From: "John Bryant" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] What the standard for Access after you tested
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 00:49:46 -0500

This project has not had a page showing member markers ever.
I have ask familytreeDNA to have a minimum standard of have the Group
Administrator name on the project, a functioning e-mail address, and public
site where the markers could be viewed no name of members shown. The Group
Administrator does not want to do this. I am a Bryant and a member. A other
Bryant made a inquiry and was view as a stranger. The Group Administrator
name and e-mail address has now been removed. What is the minimum standard
to be a Group Administrator. I posted this message on Bryant and Bryan broad
to get someone to care about this,your my 2nd reply.
I done with this issue for now unless others care. There was no name on this
project until last week, the e-mail address bounce for weeks. Now the
replacement Group Administrator name has been removed from the public site.
She is protesting that I posted this and the O'brien site links for other
Bryant's and Bryan's to view.

John Bryant
6JN52 Y-Search
R1b1c*
http://www.familytreedna.com/public/r1b/
Irish Type III
http://au.geocities.com/t120r61/Irish_Type_III.htm
#57501 at OBrien project
http://www.familytreedna.com/public/obrien/
Josiah Bryant Cooperative Research Group
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~ourbryants/index.htm