From: "John Bryant" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] What the standard for Access after you tested
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 06:56:18 -0500

Let look at the facts.

http://www.familytreedna.com/public/bryan/

I am 16 my 4th cousin is 17 what do I do about 18,19,20,21

Why shoul any of accept
this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Bryant
6JN52 Y-Search
R1b1c*
http://www.familytreedna.com/public/r1b/
Irish Type III
http://au.geocities.com/t120r61/Irish_Type_III.htm
#57501 at OBrien project
http://www.familytreedna.com/public/obrien/
Josiah Bryant Cooperative Research Group
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~ourbryants/index.htm