From: "Doriswheeler" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] What the standard for Access after you tested
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 16:04:17 -0400

Again, you misunderstand. The only thing you can count on in belonging to a project is the reduced price. FTDNA provides "housing" for projects, nothing else. They have no more obligation. You would have spent far more if you had not joined a project but had ordered your test separately.

If you don't like the way your project is being administered, join a different one or start one yourself.

Doris