Subject: Re: [DNA] What the standard for Access after you tested
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 07:35:20 EDT

In a message dated 10/3/2007 4:55:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
writes:

> After much frustration, John Bryant contacted FTDNA who advised the results
> could be found at
> http://www.ftdna.com/public/bryan/ This address is not listed anywhere for
> a researcher to find.

I'm going to quibble a little bit with your wording when you say "results
could be found," as that's not quite the way I understand the sequence of events.
"Results could be found" makes it sound like FTDNA had no active role in
turning on the public website, thus overriding the project administrator's
settings. If the "public" website is accessible by default, then we could view any
project's results simply by typing in the project name in the URL, but that's
not the case.

Ann Turner

See what's new at
http://www.aol.com