From: Geri Lucas <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] What the standard for Access after you tested
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 10:17:08 -0700 (PDT)

I typed in Gibbs, and mine came up along with others. I guess you have to give permission for your results to be posted. Haven't a clue, but I see that your web page did not come up.

wrote: In a message dated 10/4/2007 9:31:32 AM Pacific Daylight Time,

> You can type any surname into the address below and find the tests done.

Well, I certainly found a few counter-examples before I posted the message.

To the best of my belief, the only surname projects that will show up using
the "public" URL are those where the administrator has enabled the feature.

Ann Turner

See what's new at

As Always, Geri

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!