From: Geri Lucas <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] What the standard for Access after you tested
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 10:17:08 -0700 (PDT)

I typed in Gibbs, and mine came up along with others. I guess you have to give permission for your results to be posted. Haven't a clue, but I see that your web page did not come up.

wrote: In a message dated 10/4/2007 9:31:32 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
writes:

> You can type any surname into the address below and find the tests done.

Well, I certainly found a few counter-examples before I posted the message.
Try

http://www.familytreedna.com/public/aaron

http://www.familytreedna.com/public/wright

To the best of my belief, the only surname projects that will show up using
the "public" URL are those where the administrator has enabled the feature.

Ann Turner