From: (John Chandler)
Subject: Re: [DNA] What the standard for Access after you tested
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 18:47:21 -0400 (EDT)

Hal wrote:
> I believe Ann is quite correct on this. I just tried it with a large project
> that I knew to be "closed," and although there are over 100 members of this
> project at FTDNA there are no results shown by entering the surname in that
> link.

There is a complication you need to bear in mind. If you don't see
the results under /public/surname, it could simply mean that the name
of the web page is different from the surname variant you tried. For
example, if you try going to /public/chandler, you won't find the
Chandler project's data, even though there is a public web page --
now no longer used. It was given an idiosyncratic name from the
beginning, and that's that.

John Chandler

This thread: