From: "Doriswheeler" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] What the standard for Access after you tested
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 11:50:08 -0400

I have just discovered that FTDNA changed the url for one of my public sites. Before, I could enter www.ftdna.com/public/willour. Now I have to enter ...public/willour dna project. Note the spaces too.

You might want to check that out when you cannot access a particular surname page.

Doris
Alternate email: