From: marianne dillow <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] 60 Minutes Genetic Genealogy Segment
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 15:49:28 -0700 (PDT)

Roberta,
There is a lady on this mailing list that helped me submit my family slave owning data in one of my grandfather's will to a African website. Maybe she will see your posting. I did that to hopefully help prove someone's lineage. I don't have her email address.

Marianne Dillow

Roberta J. Estes" <> wrote:
If African Ancestry truly does have the largest African DNA data base, I
would expect them to generate more matches than DTDNA, and based on the
results we saw, it surely looked like DTDNA had quite a few more. I wonder
if they would answer that question if I called them since I'm not a
customer. Maybe someone onlist who is a customer of theirs will ask that
question.

Roberta

This thread: