From: "Dennis Wright" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] John McEwan's page url...
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 15:55:00 +1000

Nelda,

Just drop him an email with the data to mcewanj at xtra.co.nz (Note replace
at with @ symbol)
John, I believe, is a very busy geneticist in the animal field and I note he
hasn't updated his SNP page since 8 July 2007. (We work in day/month/year
format downunder!)
We hasn't added my S68- yet either. (Emailed 22 July)
I am sure he is collecting the changes for an update, hopefully shortly.

Dennis