From: charles <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Ineligible Individuals Placed inmyShetlandProjectWithoutMy Permission
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 17:24:55 -0500

David,

The "bin" term is my term, not FTDNA's. What I was referring to is that
selection button that appears in your GAP page when someone already tested at
FTDNA sends you as the group admin a Join Request. When you click on that button
in the GAP page it takes you to another page (which I was calling a bin in my
lingo) which lists the people wanting to join ... and then you click on the
allow or not allow button.

Charles

David Faux wrote:
> I have never seen a "bin" of any sort. If there is one and I need to "clean it out" then why am I responding in a timely manner to an individual join request.

This thread: