From: "R. Stevens" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] mtDNA
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 20:46:06 -0500

Hi, Andrea! I'm sorry I have not written to you lately.

I have been working too much.

When will your mother come?

I would like meet your mom sometime. Where is your mom going in America?

You and your family are welcome here with us and we hope you will visit us
here.
In summer Richard does not work because the school has summer holiday.

My mom is here visiting with us. Today we did a lot of work in our yard
pruning trees and hedges and planting a bush.
Richard did most of the work but we helped. Even Anna helped.

I hope you are well.

Galina