From: Steven Bird <>
Subject: [DNA] Book on Sir Rhys ap Thomas
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 18:28:23 -0500

The book that I mentioned is as follows:

"Sir Rhys ap Thomas and His Family: A Study in the Wars of the Roses and Early Tudor Politics", by Ralph A. Griffiths, Ph.D., DLit, RFHistS, and Professor of Medieval History at the University of Wales, Swansea. Publ. 1993 by University of Wales Press - Cardiff. ISBN - 0-7083-1218-7.

I think I paid about $85 for this book about 7 years ago. Includes pedigree charts for both ancestry and descent of this important historical figure.