Subject: Re: [DNA] Will FTDNA introduce a test for more than 67markers?-Re:Novice ...
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 08:45:57 EST

In a message dated 12/5/2007 7:26:06 A.M. Central Standard Time,
writes:

Obviously I write in Australian, the word force, implies to coerce,
bully or persuade to do something that you would not normally do.

Oh I understand that's what you meant :) I just have a hard time imagining
that anyone could actually do it. So much of trying to persuade or recommend
or urge DNA purchases is done online, by email, mail, or over the phone.
And I guess I have a hard time imagining anyone putting up with bullying (hang
up, delete, block email, etc all are so easy to do). As for more drastic
means....somehow I don't see someone being successfully forced by an email
containing with a picture of a gun pointed at them ;) "Buy more markers now or
I'll shoot!" ;) I mean it's not like we can lock someone in a room,
deprive them of food etc via email ::grin::

products.