From: marianne dillow <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] FGS
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 20:51:09 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Ron,
I was wondering if part of the problem was with those who were not giving permission to share their coding region mutations with others. Or maybe FTDNA is reworking their format. Like you said, I guess we will wait and see.

Thanks for your reply.

Marianne Dillow

Ron Scott <> wrote:
Marianne,

I noticed this removal of FGS matches on Monday (http://archiver.rootsweb.com/th/read/GENEALOGY-DNA/2007-12/1196741412), and I had presumed that FTDNA was re-working its format of displaying the matches. After all, Bennett had told me last month that FGS statistics would be posted this month (December), and I was thinking maybe it was just a bare statistic on the homepage to which he was referring, as well as that maybe some re-formatting of FGS match results was in the works.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Ron Scott

This thread: