From: <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Will FTDNA introduce a test for more than 67 markers?
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 02:06:45 -0500

I agree with Ken. I see no point in being SNP tested before STR testing is
completed, especially as the biggest obstacle to testing is the expense and
adding SNP testing at the outset increases the initial expense totally
unnecessarily.

You already have the ability to combine STR testing with mtDNA testing.

Diana

This thread: