From: Steven Bird <>
Subject: [DNA] E3b1a2 V13+ SNP-tested modal posted to YSearch
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 16:33:38 -0500

Dear Listers,

We now have 56 SNP-tested, V13+ (E3b1a2*) haplotypes at the E3b Project. I've uploaded a 67 marker modal that I derived (using Excel) from these 56 SNP-tested V13+ haplotypes in our database (as of 11 28 07) to YSearch. The YSearch ID is: JNN7F I used all available V13 positive haplotypes; for the first twelve numbers, the modal is based upon the entire set, for the next 13, all of the 25 marker sets, etc. up to 67 markers. There are some small departures from Larry Mayka's earlier effort, which was based upon assumed E3b1a2 haplotypes, prior to the availability of V13 testing. (Y Search ID: SBAFW)Changes that occurred were: DYS456, from 17 to 18DYS 570, from 19 to 20CDYa, from 31 to 30CDYb, from 34 to 37 (!)All other allele values remained as they were in SBAFW. From time to time, I will update the modal to reflect our current V13 SNP-tested database.For those who would like to see the full dataset, go to:

http://www.familytreedna.com/public/e3b/index.aspx?fixed_columns=on

and the companion site:

http://community.haplozone.net/

Steve Bird