From: Vincent Vizachero <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] E3b1a2 V13+ SNP-tested modal posted to YSearch
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 16:35:42 -0500

The important (and so far unanswered) question is this: on what
basis should we expect that E3b1a2 people who order the V13 test
have a different haplotype than people who are E3b1a2 but do NOT
order a V13 test?

More to the point, how would a difference between rich and poor
E3b1a2 folks that is strong enough to actually bias the calculated
modal arise and persist.

Vince