From: "RICHARD KENYON" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Removal of Genetics Component of Wiki Article
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 21:57:45 -0800

Who cares who Stevo is? (I have no idea who the person is). Wiki has had a published rule of "no original research" or "NOR". I think David was stating some new ideas of his own, not just summarizing or critiquing earlier published material, so it didn't belong in any encyclopedia. Am I the only one who feels that David's material is inappropriate in the Wiki? I mean no malice toward David nor am I passing judgment the quality of his work. He should publish elsewhere, probably on the web, so we and others can take a look. Many of us are quite interested in hearing his ideas.

Richard R. Kenyon ("Dick")