Subject: Re: [DNA] GENEALOGY-DNA Digest, Vol 2, Issue 1612
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 04:58:13 EST

In a message dated 9/28/2007 11:26:15 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,

"With your 38-67 markers you will have about all that can help right now.
Your haplotype looks I1b1-Isles. This clade is very old and itself divided
into 2 or 3 sub-clades. I1b1-Isles could have been among the very first
settlers of the British Isles after the LGM; it is almost exclusively found
in the Isles, although a German haplotype pops up now and then.

Please let me know when your last 30 markers arrive.

Ken, the last markers are (finally) now done. It took FTDNA 3 tries to get
the results. My uncle is CKZWC at y-search. If you could take a look at it I
would appreciate it.