From: marianne dillow <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] mtDNA H1 Phylogenetic Tree suggested
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 11:13:08 -0800 (PST)

Anne Nelson has done reports on different subclades but we have five people in H1a1 which includes myself and we are different by one, two, three mutations in the coding region. Anne has posted to the list in the recent past that H1a1 could easily split into ten subclades by what she is seeing when she does these reports. Speaking for myself I could easily become !/2% of 1/4%. That is how haplogroup H is evolving as more do testing especially FGS testing.

Marianne Dillow

wrote:
Denis,

Thank you for the effort you have put into this, and I look forward to
seeing the table evolve as more information becomes available. If there
was anyone out there who didn't understand how much complexity there was
within H1, a simple glance at your study should reveal the reality.

Looks like H1d2 may need another level of indentation to preserve
parallelism.

David Wilson / H1y

This thread: