From: Carol Vass <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] FTDNA
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 12:19:53 -0800

On Jan 2, 2008, at 12:05 PM, <> wrote:

> I have six GAPs. I can reach three with bookmarks in my browser.
> The other
> three, I have to go to the FTDNA home page and login with my code
> and password
> each time I visit them. Nuisance. But it it not the case that I
> can't reach
> any of them, one way or the other.

Diana, for the GAP pages which seem to have changed their urls, once
you go to the FTDNA front page and log in with the project code and
password, you have a 'new' url which can be bookmarked -- or put in
Favorites -- whichever your systems use for returning to a website
over and over.

Carol Vass
Kent, WA

This thread: