From: "Didier Vernade" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Panel 5 FTDNA markers
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 10:22:17 +0100

DYF399x is a fast mutating marker with an interesting c / t pattern. I take
advantage of this reply to insist on the separator value of these markers :
I1a and I1b have very different values for example.

Didier

I hope yoyre right. With a recLOH on 459 & another on 464 in my Y-37 FTDNA
data I ordered DYF399x & will neet help to interpret.