From: Didier VERNADE <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Panel 5 FTDNA markers
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 03:52:19 +0100 (CET)

Martin,
First of all you don't need to take the whole set. I1a has distinctive DYF397 and DYF408 values ; I advise you check it by yourself at : http://www.dna-fingerprint.com and then "ymatch" - just enter "I" in for "haplogroup" and click on "search". Then you can compare the different I flavors. May be Ken on this list has a more accurate opinion for I haplogroup.

Didier