From: "Ned Jimmerson" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] DNA Versus the ______doctors
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 17:37:36 -0600

I just read this article. I fail to be amazed any more by the blatant disregard shown to the Citizens of the World by the hucksters promoting such schemes. if there is ,indeed, Anyone with Any Knowledge in these areas actually connected with these businesses then They are to be condemned for their fear mongering; it reminds Me of a time Years ago when I did telemarketing. selling credit cards. We once had the National sales .>P. of a card company tell Us that if a person had any form of income they were free for the taking. and He went on "I really like those on disability benefits because the money comes in every month and they don't move." oh yeah that feeling in the pit of Your stomach is revulsion. and has to do with the activation of the gene controlling disgust. Be well, Ned.
No Matter; Where ,You go, There You ,are.

This thread: