From: Elizabeth Kipp <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] The Story of I1b1 (P37.2+)
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 11:43:44 -0800 (PST)

Ken, if it comes back negative does it help us at all? Is there anything further to test (in a couple of months I could do that)? Elizabeth

Elizabeth (Blake) Kipp, PLCGS
Guild of one-name studies #4600 - LAMBDEN, PINCOMBE and SIDERFIN
Webpage: http://ca.geocities.com/ type="text/javascript">DisplayMail('rogers.com','kippeeb');/