From: Elizabeth Kipp <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] The Story of I1b1 (P37.2+)
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 08:45:37 -0800 (PST)

M170+ M258+ P19+ P37.2+ P38+ M161- M21- M223- M227- M253- M26- M307- M72- P30-P41-

Yes I have been reading your comments on M423 and will test that one if it becomes available.

ysearch 36Q9Z

Elizabeth (Blake) Kipp, PLCGS
Guild of one-name studies #4600 - LAMBDEN, PINCOMBE and SIDERFIN
Webpage: http://ca.geocities.com/ type="text/javascript">DisplayMail('rogers.com','kippeeb');/