Subject: Re: [DNA] U Series Quick Turn Around by FTDNA
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 10:16:16 EST

Did you check the haplogroup tab to see if any results are back? One member
of the Meek group also received a message that they could not obtain results.
But when I check not only were the SNPs there that they said they could not
get results so was the new U series.

In a message dated 3/1/2008 8:51:17 A.M. Central Standard Time,
writes:

George wrote:

>I was also in "U" series batch 246, R1b1c, never tested with EA or any
>other
>company and in my "Pending Lab Results" section I have a note from FTDNA
>that my test is being Re-run because markers M126, M160, M269, P107, U106,
>U152, and U198 were not clear. My unclear results note has been posted.

I got the same note on my Pending page, but I have tested with EA and posted
my results here and on MitoSearch, etc. I suspect I was certainly one of the

first 48 who ordered the U Series. I'll wait until April.

Bill Hurst