From: "Dennis Wright" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] J1c1
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 13:47:54 +1100

Steven, your son has the same markers as these from 11 Mitosearch
http://tinyurl.com/28nwdp
Germany, Scotland and Norway + USA and unknown.

Also in SMGF http://tinyurl.com/34653z
Here there are 117 matches !!! Work you way through those to see where the
earliest ancestor came from.

It is the good work of Jim Logan that has allowed the 'Js' to be refined
into clusters. FTDNA just say J* as they are not in a position to identify
to a finer level.

Cheers
Dennis W
6PWCD