From: Larry Vick <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] More marker adjustments for Ysearch?
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 04:10:26 -0700 (PDT)

Dennis,

Eileen Krause at the Houston lab told me the below are the Ysearch conversions for EthnoAncestry results:

DYS522- plus 1
DYS589- minus 10 (I checked this one previously so I believe it is correct)
DYS494- plus 1
DYS636- minus 1

Regards,

Larry

Y-DNA Haplogroup Q* (P36+, S25+, M346 SNP test in process)
Full Sequence mtDNA Haplogroup H2a2

Ysearch & mitosearch: XXGV9
Ymatch: jlvick