From: "MaryJo Neyer" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] M284
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 10:07:38 -0400

Hi, Ken. Would you please look at Ysearch HBKHH? He is part of our
Cullison project and has had the 64 markers done with Familytree. I looked
at your lists of I1a haplotypes and tried to figure out into which group to
sort this family, but they don't seem to fit quite right anywhere. I would
be grateful for your opinion.
Sincerely, Mary Jo