From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] M284
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 11:39:46 -0600

MaryJo, I will someday check out HBKHH. But this morning, as last night,
Ysearch and the FTDNA family projects are not downloading here in my neck of
the woods. So I can check nothing at the moment. Other than several
politicians whom I will not name, this outfit has been about the biggest
pain I've experienced in the last few years.

But remember, clade founders existed thousands of years ago or hundreds of
generations. Mutations happen, and it would be unrealistic to expect a
haplotype of today to match exactly to a clade founder --- the probability
of that happening is extremely small.

Ken