From: Robert Stafford <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Hammer's Y Haplogroup Tree is Available Now at GenomeResearch
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 13:51:06 -0700 (PDT)

I ended up with supplemental materials at this site.

http://www.genome.org/cgi/data/gr.7172008/DC1/1

Bob Stafford

"Jerry L. Ivey" <> wrote: I was able to download the PDF file, but can't find the Supplemental
Materials from the link given.

Have you been able to find it?

Also, when you say to paste the DOI reference into the DOI resolver,
what exactly is the syntax of the DOI reference. I see the following:

10.1101/gr.7172008

But when I type this full name, or a part of it, into the DOI resolver,
nothing is found.