From: Larry Vick <>
Subject: [DNA] Relative Genetics Website Transition to DNA.Ancestry
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 15:35:47 -0700 (PDT)

This may be of interest to others.
Regards,
Larry

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Relative Genetics <>
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 6:30:09 PM
Subject: Relative Genetics Website

Relative Genetics Website
Dear Relative Genetics Customer,
Greetings:
The Generations Network is about to release their DNA Ancestry Groups BETA release! This will complete the transition of Relative Genetics to Ancestry. Below are some details that will aid in the transition. RG website
The Relative Genetics website will remain available until July 1, 2008. We recommend making an export of your project for a personal back up.  Database Migration
The Relative Genetics project data will be migrated to DNA Ancestry on April 30, 2008. Any changes made on the Relative Genetics website after this date will have to be duplicated on DNA Ancestry. Only individuals that have not opted out will be transferred to DNA Ancestry.
Please note the following from DNA Ancestry:
* The Generations Network will load projects in batches and coordinate with group administrators to ensure the integrity of the data. Only projects with 3 or more members will be loaded.
* Only one project administrator will be loaded for each project. Additional administrators (co admins) can join the project and then be promoted to an administrator.
* Remember the default privacy setting is set to display your name in the match results. If you desire to change this, simply login, click on privacy settings and choose anonymous.
* Individuals who have opted out of the transfer to DNA Ancestry are noted in the member list as "opt out #." DNA Ancestry has no other information about these individuals.
We trust you will find great enjoyment in the added features and functionality available at DNA Ancestry. We congratulate you on your new home and it has been our pleasure to serve you.
Please contact should you have any questions about the migration.

Sincerely,
Relative Genetics Team
Forward email

This email was sent to , by
Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy Policy. Email Marketing by
Sorenson Genomics, LLC | 2495 S. West Temple | Salt Lake City | UT | 84115

Be a better friend, newshound, and