From: DARRELL CHADDERTON <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] R1a with DYS388=10 (was Genetic Distance and DYS464)
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 15:56:17 +0100 (BST)

Thanks guys and just check my 388 and its equal 10 I am a R1a in britian but not a lane

Darrekk

Ken Nordtvedt <> wrote:
I agree with Vince's assessment on this, but I should add that R1a with 388
= 10 is a recognized clade of R1a with significant English membership (as
well as continental/Scandinavian) with a focus on southwest of England.

Ken