From: "Terry Barton - bartonsite" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Leo Little - update
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 14:06:16 -0400

An update:

Derrell Teat (another fan of Leo's) just spoke to his wife by phone. Mrs
Little is having a really tough time right now and has asked that there be
no phone calls, no emails, no cards, no contact of any kind.

Mrs Little did identify a possibility for a memorial fund for Leo, which
Derrell will check out. If there are any list members in the Austin area
who are interested in helping, we'd like to have the resources of a local
contact. (Please contact Derrell or me privately.)

Mrs Little also said that she would be trying to reply to Leo's emails, but
that she wasn't very good at that.

Does anyone have a list of the projects that Leo was administering? Is
anyone interested in helping to find new leadership for them?

Terry Barton

This thread: