From: Joe Pyle <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Leo Little
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 14:28:33 -0400

My co-administrator and I just shared a volley of e-mails with Leo last
week, after his identification of a just-tested null439 in our surname
group. Sara and I were grateful for his help in sharing the info on the
null439 project with our group members, and the enthusiasm and good
nature with which he did it.

For his family and loved ones, and for those in this community who
benefited from his knowledge, and the graciousness with which he imparted
it, I add my condolences.

Joe Pyle

==============Original message text===============