From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Correlation of Y-haplogroups J2 and J1withNeolithicagro-pastoral economies
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 22:44:45 -0600

Yes, see my remarks in an answer to your message embedded in another message
of a few minutes ago.

IJ could also have existed for some time after its single member who was
MRCA for I and J existed. How long we don't know. Maybe there is even a
small number of IJ haplotypes hiding in Anatolia or the Levant today? But
none have shown up yet.