From: Raymond Wing <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] How could we tell?
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 16:07:31 -0700 (PDT)

This would just be too much work for a company to achieve.

We all know how "accurate" the LDS familysearch site is (as well as other online genealogy databases).

In addition, there will be people who know that their surname is not their direct male line (whether through adoption or what have you), but a company would not have that knowledge.