From: Bill Howard <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] How could we tell?
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 10:22:17 -0400

I must say I am rather appalled at all the traffic about how to send
false names, etc. into the testing agencies.
There is no evidence that I know of that tests are being run under
false pretenses. So many people are involved at the testing end that I
think we would hear of it pretty soon if it became a problem. This
exercise is only a theoretical proposition that got these discussions
started to begin with, but it is doing testing, and this List posters,
no service in the long run.
Let's trust the system unless there is evidence to the contrary.
Otherwise, we will start some real mischief that the fringes of our
society will find ways to exploit. Why give them lessons when there
is no problem in evidence......?
- Bye from Bill Howard